100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. 2-in-1: Madame Tussauds & London Eyeat 2-in-1: Madame Tussauds & London Eye, Wed, 22 Jan 2020 - Sat, 16 Jan 2021
From $ 53.00
2. Madame Tussauds London: Priority entranceat Madame Tussauds London: Priority entrance, Fri, 17 Jan 2020 - Sat, 16 Jan 2021
From $ 32.00
3. Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tourat Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour , Mon, 20 Jan 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 90.90
4. London Eyeat London Eye - Timed Ticket, Wed, 22 Jan 2020 - Sat, 16 Jan 2021
From $ 34.70
5. 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & Cruiseat 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & Cruise, Wed, 22 Jan 2020 - Sat, 16 Jan 2021
From $ 57.50
6. London Eye & Cruiseat London Eye & Cruise, Wed, 22 Jan 2020 - Sat, 16 Jan 2021
From $ 39.40
7. 6-in-1 London Comboat 6-in-1 London Combo, Wed, 22 Jan 2020 - Sat, 16 Jan 2021
From $ 88.40
8. Tower of Londonat Tower of London , Fri, 17 Jan 2020 - Sat, 16 Jan 2021
From $ 33.10
9. London Eye: Fast-Trackat London Eye: Fast-Track Timed Ticket, Wed, 22 Jan 2020 - Sat, 16 Jan 2021
From $ 47.50
10. 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & London Dungeonat 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & London Dungeon, Wed, 22 Jan 2020 - Sat, 16 Jan 2021
From $ 63.90
London Eye: Family Tickets
Save up to 15% on tickets when you bring the whole family for a spin on the London Eye. This observation wheel gives you the best and most breathtaking view over the city. Save time by pre-booking a timeslot for your visit: less waiting, more fun!
Get a discount for your entire family: Save up to 15% on your purchase with London Eye Family Tickets!*
- Save up to 15% on your family's visit to the London Eye
- Save time with a pre-booked timeslot
- Get the best value with this ticket option
- Experience inimitable views of London
- Get free entrance to the London Eye 4D Cinema
What can I expect?
Looking for an activity in London that will appeal to young and old alike? Then gather your group for a ride on the London Eye. The whole family can marvel at the view of London from this observation wheel.
A full turn in the observation wheel takes about 30 minutes, and at the highest point you're 440 feet above sea level. Every time the London Eye moves you get a new perspective on the British capital. The large, glass-walled capsules mean that guests of all heights can get the a great view, and those who might feel skittish on a traditional ferris wheel will feel more secure and relaxed on these steady, enclosed pods.
Choose a timeslot for your visit to save time and to maximize your experience. You can see the sun shine over the city during the day, watch the sky turn orange and red during the sunset, or look over the city by night, when the lights make London shine with colors like gold, blue and red.
Make sure to snap some family photos during this experience - the backdrop is unbeatable!
How does it work?
Your ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you to the London Eye, or present the ticket on your mobile phone.
How should I plan my visit?
Please arrive 30 minutes before your designated time slot on the selected date. Scan the barcode on your e-ticket directly at the standard boarding line (outside the London Eye) and avoid the line at the box office.
How long are my tickets valid?
Your tickets are only valid on the chosen day and time slot.
* Compared to the price for separate adult and children's tickets at the door.
You must buy at least 1 adult ticket - maximum is 2.
You must buy at least 2 children's tickets – maximum is 3.
See opening hours for the London Eye here.
Fantastic: 4.8 – 5 reviews
"Sehr schone aussicht. toll."
Vladimir Mon, 30 Dec 2019
"Servizio che funziona!"
Rossella Sat, 28 Dec 2019
"Vale la pena sacar las entradas con tiempo, hay menos cola y subimos todo el grupo juntos."
Maria jose Tue, 24 Dec 2019
Cristian Wed, 11 Dec 2019
"Great family experience"
Martijn Sun, 3 Nov 2019
Print out voucher
See opening hours for the London Eye here.
Please note that the London Eye will be closed for annual maintenance between January 6th and January 21st.
Riverside Building, County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.