Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in US dollars
You pay in dollars with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Tower of Londonat Tower of London , Th, 5 Dec 2019 - Sat, 29 Feb 2020
From $ 27.40
2. St Pauls Cathedralat St Pauls Cathedral, Th, 5 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 24.60
3. Madame Tussauds - The Royal Tea Experienceat Madame Tussauds, Fri, 6 Dec 2019 - Fri, 4 Dec 2020
From $ 54.30
4. Churchill's War Roomsat Churchill's War Rooms, Sat, 7 Dec 2019 - Sat, 28 Nov 2020
From $ 75.80
5. Royal Palace Passesat Royal Palace Passes, Th, 5 Dec 2019 - Sat, 29 Feb 2020
From $ 67.40
6. Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tourat Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour , Mon, 9 Dec 2019 - Fri, 4 Dec 2020
From $ 63.20
7. 2-in-1: Madame Tussauds & London Eyeat 2-in-1: Madame Tussauds & London Eye, Fri, 6 Dec 2019 - Fri, 4 Dec 2020
From $ 50.40
8. Madame Tussauds London: Priority entranceat Madame Tussauds London: Priority entrance, Th, 5 Dec 2019 - Fri, 4 Dec 2020
From $ 31.50
9. London Eyeat London Eye - Timed Ticket, Th, 5 Dec 2019 - Fri, 4 Dec 2020
From $ 34.20
10. 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & Cruiseat 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & Cruise, Fri, 6 Dec 2019 - Fri, 4 Dec 2020
From $ 58.70
Westminster Abbey is one of the world's most historic and magnicifcent churches, with a history stretching back over a thousand years. Visiting the Abbey is an essential part of any trip to London, so purchase tickets before you leave home for this world-famous church.
- Direct access via the north door to Westminster Abbey
- Admire the incredible architecture
- See the coronation chair
- Learn more about the church with a free audio guide
What can I expect?
Explore Westminster Abbey
Westminster Abbey is not only an architectural masterpiece from the 13th to 16th centuries but also an UNESCO World Heritage Site. The magnificent church presents a unique pageant of British history.
Amongst other treasures you will find the shrine of St. Edward the Confessor, the tombs of kings and queens, and countless memorials to the famous including Jane Austen, Charles Dickens, Rudyard Kipling, Laurence Olivier, William Shakespeare, Isaac Newton, and Charles Darwin.
The Abbey has been the setting for every Coronation since 1066 and for numerous other royal occasions, including sixteen royal weddings. Today it is still a church dedicated to regular worship and to the celebration of great events in the life of the nation.
Learn about the church's fascinating history with a free audio guide (available in 12 languages) which lasts about 60 minutes.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after you complete your order, an e-ticket will be sent directly to the email address entered at time of booking. Simply print it out and bring it with you on your tour.
How long is my ticket valid?
When ordering your tickets, choose the date you first arrive in London as the 'Valid From' date. Your tickets are valid for 1 month starting on the "Valid From" date you select.
- Please be aware Westminster Abbey is a active place of worship and is therefore sometimes closed for special services and events. Opening times are subject to change at any time. You are advised to check opening hours before your visit.
- Westminster Abbey is closed to tourists on Sundays. On Sundays and religious holidays such as Easter and Christmas, the Abbey is open for worship only. All are welcome and it is free to attend services.
Are there child rates?
Yes, child rates are available for children between the ages of 6-16. Children under 6 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Fantastic: 4.5 – 68 reviews
One of a kind.
"Along with St. John’s Co-Cathedral in Malta, Westminster Abbey is the best Europe has to offer."
John Th, 4 Jul 2019
"Très intéressant. On y apprend de nombreuses choses sur l'histoire !"
Brigitte Mon, 4 Nov 2019
"Très belle visite même si l'audioguide me semble parfois un peu confus pour se repérer dans le site"
Patrice Tue, 29 Oct 2019
Must have -kohde
"Westminster Abbey on vain yksinkertaisesti nähtävä. Siellä tiivistyy kuningaskunnan historian ydin elävästi. Olimme viehättyneitä näkemästämme."
Maija-liisa Th, 24 Oct 2019
"Rigtig godt og flot. Et besøg værd."
Birgit Wed, 16 Oct 2019
Print out voucher
- Entrance ticket to Westminster Abbey.
- An audio guide.
20 Deans Yard, Westminster London SW1P 3PA
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.