100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. 2-in-1: Madame Tussauds & London Eyeat 2-in-1: Madame Tussauds & London Eye, Wed, 22 Jan 2020 - Sat, 16 Jan 2021
From $ 53.00
2. London Eyeat London Eye - Timed Ticket, Wed, 22 Jan 2020 - Sat, 16 Jan 2021
From $ 34.70
3. 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & Cruiseat 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & Cruise, Wed, 22 Jan 2020 - Sat, 16 Jan 2021
From $ 57.50
4. London Eye & Cruiseat London Eye & Cruise, Wed, 22 Jan 2020 - Sat, 16 Jan 2021
From $ 39.40
5. 6-in-1 London Comboat 6-in-1 London Combo, Wed, 22 Jan 2020 - Sat, 16 Jan 2021
From $ 88.40
6. Tower of Londonat Tower of London , Fri, 17 Jan 2020 - Sat, 16 Jan 2021
From $ 33.10
7. London Eye: Fast-Trackat London Eye: Fast-Track Timed Ticket, Wed, 22 Jan 2020 - Sat, 16 Jan 2021
From $ 47.50
8. 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & London Dungeonat 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & London Dungeon, Wed, 22 Jan 2020 - Sat, 16 Jan 2021
From $ 63.90
9. London Eye: Family Ticketsat London Eye, Sat, 18 Jan 2020 - Sat, 16 Jan 2021
From $ 33.50
10. SEA LIFE London Aquarium: Priority entranceat SEA LIFE London Aquarium: Priority entrance, Fri, 17 Jan 2020 - Sat, 16 Jan 2021
From $ 34.70
St Pauls Cathedral
Visit the iconic landmark St. Paul’s Cathedral and learn about its fascinating history. With pre-booked tickets you can skip the long lines and just walk straight in and start exploring the cathedral.
- Visit the iconic landmark and avoid the long ticket lines
- Join one of the free 90-minute tours inside
- Experience the incredible film Oculus
- Enjoy the view of London from the dome
What can I expect?
Visit the Iconic Landmark
St. Paul's Cathedral is the fifth cathedral built on this location. The first burned to the ground in the Great Fire of London in 1666. St. Paul's Cathedral is one of the biggest churches in Northern Europe, and is built as a giant cross with the famous dome in the middle.
Educational Multimedia Guide
Try a multimedia guide included in the admission price for all visitors. The guide uses film, new photography and a detailed commentary to offer an effective interpretation of this unique landmark.
The multimedia guide is available in English, British sign language, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, Russian, Mandarin, Japanese and Korean.
Free Guided Tours
There are daily free tours of the cathedral floor and crypt led by cathedral guides at 10 AM, 11 AM, 1 PM and 2 PM. You can join these on arrival at no extra cost. A tour lasts 90 minutes (space is limited per tour).
Oculus: An Eye into St. Paul's Cathedral
Get an eye into St Paul’s with state-of-the-art projection technology and immerse yourself in the fascinating history behind this iconic landmark. The Oculus is an award wining 270° film experience that brings 1400 years of history to life right before your eyes.
How does it work?
When you book your tickets, choose the date you first arrive in London as the "valid from" date. Your tickets will be valid for one week from the "valid from" date.
Choose the quantity of tickets you need and click "Search". Next choose the number of adult or child tickets you need. Child rates are only available when purchased together with adult tickets. Then you may also choose to add tickets to other attractions or transportation in London.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Just print it out and bring it with you to St. Paul's Cathedral.
When you arrive at St. Paul's Cathedral you will need to exchange your e-ticket before entering. Please note that the person who booked the ticket(s) will be asked to present a photo ID (e.g. a passport), at time of ticket exchange.
In case of special events or certain services, the cathedral can close to the public with short notice.
Are there child rates?
Yes, child rates are available for children between ages 6-17. Children under age 5 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Fantastic: 4.6 – 74 reviews
The best Cathedral
"We visited many churches and Cathedrals during our visit to the UK and this was my favourite. Magnificent art work explained well on the audio. Do go early as it takes time to see, listen and absorb."
"Virkelig flot kirke"
Nina Sat, 21 Dec 2019
Catedral de San Pablo
"excelente visita, temprano en la mañana, con poca gente. Un lugar especial"
mª de las nieves Tue, 10 Dec 2019
"We liked to visit the Cathedral."
Monika Mon, 4 Nov 2019
Print out voucher
St Pauls Cathedral
St Paul's Churchyard, London EC4M 8AD
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.