Madame Tussauds London
Madame Tussauds London
There are no ropes at the world-famous Madame Tussauds, which means you can touch the figures, take selfies with your favorite celebrity crushes, and enjoy the many different interactive exhibitions like the Spirit of London Taxi Ride and, the ever popular Star Wars Experience. Madame Tussauds is so much more than just wax figures and experiences change every month!
- Save up to 25% on tickets to Madame Tussauds
- Skip the line to buy tickets at the door*
- Enjoy flexibility - tickets are valid for one month
- Use our own entrance at Madame Tussauds
- Take the Spirit of London Taxi Ride
- Enjoy the Marvel Super Heroes 4D Cinema
- Explore the interactive Star Wars Experience
- Receive a 10% discount voucher for the Madame Tussauds gift shop
Up to $12 USD off the list price (Save up to 25%)
*Discounts are calculated off the list price.
NEW: Now the waiting time is even shorter
When you book your tickets through us, you can use our own entrance at Madame Tussauds. Our tickets allow you to use door no. 1, which only can be used by visitors who have booked tickets through a few select agents, including Ticmate.
Visit Madame Tussauds in London
Meet the British royal family, including Queen Elizabeth, Prince William, and Duchess Kate, hang out with the Beckhams, test your sports skills against some of your favorite athletes or become a superhero recruiter. There's something new every month!
The Star Wars Experience
Created in close collaboration with Disney and Lucasfilm, Star Wars™ at Madame Tussauds is a unique, immersive experience starring extraordinarily life-like wax figures of the favorite heroes and villains of Star Wars Episodes I-VI.
The figures will appear in authentic walk-in sets inspired by key scenes from the movies. Dynamic special effects will add to the immersion, as you step right into, and star in, some of the most iconic moments in film history.
You get free access to the Star Wars Experience when you book your tickets with us!
What ticket types are available?
Adult: From age 16
Child: From age 3-15, children under age 3 are free with a paying adult. Child tickets can only be purchased with adult tickets.
How does it work?
When you book your tickets choose the date you arrive in London as the 'Valid From' date. Remember, tickets purchased with us are valid for one month from the 'Valid From' date that you choose. Next, choose the number of tickets and click on 'Search'. Finally, choose the number of adult or child tickets required.
How do I get my tickets?
Soon after you have completed your booking an e-ticket will be sent to your email. Please print it and present it at Door 1 at Madame Tussauds London.
Who is it recommended for?
Madame Tussauds London is fun for all ages and something everyone can enjoy.
How do I get my 10% discount voucher?
A link to your exclusive 10% discount voucher for the Madame Tussauds gift shop is included on your e-ticket. Just print the discount voucher and present it to the cashier at the Madame Tussauds gift shop to redeem your 10% discount.
- *This ticket gives you access to a special entrance for pre-booked tickets, which normally allows for a shorter line than the regular box office.
- During high season, especially fall vacation, spring break, and other school and public holidays and midday between 12 PM and 3 PM, there may be longer lines.
- The discount is compared to the price at the door.
- Please note that strollers are not allowed at Madame Tussauds.
Fantastic 5.0Result from 1 customer reviews
Absolutely recommended !! Save money and time buy buying the tickets on line ! Great value! Priority entry to the Madame Tussaud museum! A must to see in London! Have bought also the Heathrow Express tickets here and we were very pleased. Only 20 minutes with the express train from Heathrow airport to the senter of London! Thanks to the London tickets team, we had an unforgettable experience!:-)