Hop on the Gatwick Express, the easiest and fastest way to get to central London. Purchase a one way or a round trip ticket between Gatwick Airport and Victoria Station. The journey takes approximately 35 minutes - it's quick, easy, and comfortable!
From Victoria Station you can easily take the tube or a bus, or catch a taxi to your final destination, including Piccadilly Circus, Trafalgar Square, Oxford Circus, Covent Garden, Russell Square or Paddington.
- Get your e-tickets directly to your email
- Skip the lines at the ticket machines at the station
- Tickets can be used on any given day within a month
- Children under 5 years old travel for free
How do I book my tickets for the Gatwick Express?
When you book your tickets pick the 'valid from' date as the day you will use the train tickets. If you book round-trip tickets, the return journey back to Gatwick Airport must be used within 28 days from the 'valid from' date you have chosen.
How do I get my tickets?
Soon after you have completed your booking, you will receive a confirmation by email.
Are there child rates for the Gatwick Express?
Yes, child rates for children ages 5-15 are available for the Gatwick Express. Children under age 5 travel for free, when accompanied by a paying adult. (maximum 4 children can travel free with each adult).
- Please note: There will be no Gatwick Express service between Dec 22nd, 2018 and Jan 1st, 2019. You can book the Thameslink train to travel to central London here.
- Please note: No refund is provided if you travel on no-service dates. Alternative transportation (either by bus or train and for which you can use your original tickets at no additional cost) is always offered. If you choose not to use the alternative transportation, no refund or compensation will be offered.
- We are not able to refund (either partly or in full) for tickets that cannot be used if the train timetable does not fit in with your scheduled flight arrival or departure time. If trains are canceled due to maintenance work etc. then there will always be a replacement bus service offered.
- On bank holidays the Gatwick Express will not run as frequently as normal, and on December 25 the Gatwick Express does not run.
- If you like you can book tickets for an alternative Gatwick Airport Train here.
Staff are available at the stations to help you, so please ask them if you have any questions.
Fantastic 4.7Result from 9 customer reviews
After a hot & cramped journey on the Underground to Victoria I was happy to find the Gatwick Express close at hand. The train was prompt, comfortable & got me where I wanted to go without too much walking with baggage. The ticket was easy to book with London Tickets International. very satisfied.
Bon service et rapidité. Confort à bord
We come from a very small town, and travelling can be overwhelming and stressful at times. Our transport from Gatwick airport to Victoria Station in London was definitely easy and stress free. We definitely recommend for other country bumpkin travelers.
Everything worked like clock work, so glad I booked my return trip prior to leaving the USA. Much easier then trying to book at the airport with all the lines and confusion. Made the trip very enjoyable.
Easy to get to, easy to get on, good people with information. Trip was quick and quiet.
I booked our ticket online before leaving home. It was so convieient once we arrived at the Gatwick airport to catch the free shuttle to the south terminal where we caught the Gatwick Express to Victoria Train Station in London. Easy peesy!!
Comfortable train. Departs on time. Helpful staff.
Getting the tickets in advance to get from South Gatwick to London was an excellent choice and experience. All worked out as planned and on time.
We ordered the tickets online and it was very efficient. I recommend the Gatwick Express. You could include some instructions on how to use these tickets for those of us who have never used the London transit system as it is confusing when you first arrive. The train itself works very well to get you directly from Gatwick to Victoria Station.