Hop on the Gatwick Express, it's easily the fastest way to get to central London. Purchase a one way or a round trip ticket between Gatwick Airport and Victoria Station. The journey takes approximately 35 minutes - it's quick, easy and comfortable!
From Victoria Station you can easily take the tube, a bus or grab a cab to your final destination, including Piccadilly Circus, Trafalgar Square, Oxford Circus, Covent Garden, Russell Square or Paddington.
- Receive actual e-tickets
- Skip the lines at the ticket machines at the station
- Tickets can be used on any given day within a month
- Children under 5 years old travel for free
How do I book my tickets for the Gatwick Express?
When you book your tickets pick the 'valid from' date as the day you will use the train tickets. If you book round trip tickets, the return journey back to Gatwick Airport has to be used within 28 days from the 'valid from' date you have chosen.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive a confirmation by email.
Are there child rates for the Gatwick Express?
Yes, child rates for children ages 5-15 are available for the Gatwick Express. Children under age 5 travel for free, when accompanied by a paying adult. (maximum 4 children can travel free each adult).
- PLEASE NOTE: The Gatwick Express service will not be running on the following dates: Nov 18, Nov 19, Dec 25, Dec 26. You may elect to purchase the Thameslink train to travel to central London on those dates instead: https://www.londonticketsinternational.com/transportation/gatwick-airport-thameslink/ If you have already booked tickets to the Gatwick Express, you will be able to use them to access the Thameslink or Southern services.
- PLEASE NOTE: No refund is possible if you travel on no-service dates. Alternative transportation (either by bus or train and for which you can use your original tickets at no additional cost) is always offered. If you choose not to use the alternative transportation, no refund or compensation will be offered.
- Gatwick Express tickets are sold on a strict no exchange no refund basis.
- Please note: It is your responsibility to check the train timetable before your journey, especially the train times to and from the airport for flights that arrive or depart very early in the morning or late at night, or in case there is limited service due to maintenance work, etc.
- We are not able to issue any partial or full refunds for tickets that cannot be used if the train timetable does not fit in with your scheduled flight arrival or departure time. If trains are cancelled due to maintenance work etc. then there will always be a replacement bus service offered.
- On bank holidays the Gatwick Express will not run as frequently as normal, and on December 25 the Gatwick Express does not run.
- Please note: On Oct 15 the Gatwick Express doesn't run.
- Please note: On Sep 24 (until 6:30am), Oct 8 (until 6:30am) and Oct 29 (until 6:30am) train services will be replaced by direct non-stop bus replacement services.
- If you like you can book tickets for an alternative Gatwick Airport Train HERE!
Fantastic 4.7Result from 6 customer reviews
Everything worked like clock work, so glad I booked my return trip prior to leaving the USA. Much easier then trying to book at the airport with all the lines and confusion. Made the trip very enjoyable.
Easy to get to, easy to get on, good people with information. Trip was quick and quiet.
I booked our ticket online before leaving home. It was so convieient once we arrived at the Gatwick airport to catch the free shuttle to the south terminal where we caught the Gatwick Express to Victoria Train Station in London. Easy peesy!!
Comfortable train. Departs on time. Helpful staff.
Getting the tickets in advance to get from South Gatwick to London was an excellent choice and experience. All worked out as planned and on time.
We ordered the tickets online and it was very efficient. I recommend the Gatwick Express. You could include some instructions on how to use these tickets for those of us who have never used the London transit system as it is confusing when you first arrive. The train itself works very well to get you directly from Gatwick to Victoria Station.