1. Gatwick Express
From $ 27.2
From $ 27.2
From $ 16.8
From $ 15.6
From $ 17.2
From $ 31.7
From $ 25
From $ 29.1
From $ 44.6
From $ 24
From $ 100.7
The most convenient and economical way to travel between Gatwick Airport and central London is with the London Gatwick National Express Coach. Book your Gatwick National Express Coach ticket here and travel easily and comfortably!
- Enjoy the most economical transfer between Gatwick and London
- Travel between Gatwick Airport and Victoria Station
- Bring two checked bags and one item of hand luggage
How do I get my ticket?
Soon after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Please print it out and bring it with you to Gatwick Airport.
How does it work?
Once you arrive at the airport, present it to one of the National Express Staff at the retail locations who will then book you on the first available departure.
Where do I find the bus stops?
Gatwick South Terminal - from Arrivals follow signs to bus stops number 1 to 5
Gatwick North Terminal - from Arrivals follow signs to bus stops
London Victoria Bus Station - check departure gate on display
How long is my return ticket valid?
A return ticket is valid for one month from the outbound travel date.
How much luggage can I bring on the coach?
You can take two 20 kg (approximately 44 pounds) suitcases and one item of hand luggage per person.
How long is the journey time?
The travel time is approximately 85 minutes.
How often does the service operate?
The service operates once an hour and runs 24 hours and serves both the North and South terminals at Gatwick Airport.
- For travel to the airport, please allow plenty of time before your scheduled flight. Exceptional traffic conditions, filled-up coaches, and of course airport security can greatly alter your travel plan.
- We recommend allowing at least three hours between your coach arrival time and scheduled flight departure.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between ages three to fifteen. Children under age three are free.
"Review this attraction"
Angela, Hallandale Thu, 12 Jul 2018