Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in US dollars
You pay in dollars with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Kensington Palaceat Kensington Palace, Tue, 19 Nov 2019 - Sat, 29 Feb 2020
From $ 23.30
2. London by Nightat London by Night, Tue, 19 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 26.60
3. Hampton Court Palaceat Hampton Court Palace, Tue, 19 Nov 2019 - Sat, 29 Feb 2020
From $ 32.40
4. Majestic London Tourat Majestic London Tour, Wed, 20 Nov 2019 - Tue, 25 Feb 2020
From $ 119.80
5. River Thames Bike Tourat River Thames Bike Tour, Sat, 23 Nov 2019 - Sat, 28 Dec 2019
From $ 68.00
6. Churchill's War Roomsat Churchill's War Rooms, Sat, 23 Nov 2019 - Sat, 14 Nov 2020
From $ 76.50
7. Royal London Bike Tourat Royal London Bike Tour, Th, 21 Nov 2019 - Mon, 30 Dec 2019
From $ 36.90
8. Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tourat Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour , Th, 21 Nov 2019 - Sun, 26 Jan 2020
From $ 99.20
9. Tower of Londonat Tower of London , Tue, 19 Nov 2019 - Sat, 29 Feb 2020
From $ 27.70
10. Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus Londonat Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus London , Tue, 19 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 49.60
Royal London Morning Tour
The Royal London Morning Tour starts with an introduction to your guide at Victoria Coach Station. From there you will travel by motor coach around London starting with a panoramic drive around Parliament Square. Then see Westminster Abbey where Prince William and Kate Middleton were married, before continuing on to Princess Diana’s former home: Kensington Palace. You will also pass the Royal Albert Hall, and the Albert Memorial, and you will get a chance to see the changing of the guard at Buckingham Palace.
- The tour is in English.
- Duration is approximately 3 hours.
- The tickets will be sent to your e-mail address immediately after you have completed your reservation and your payment has been approved.
- The ticket is valid for the date you select.
- Tour operates daily at 8:45am.
- Tour departs from Victoria Coach Station.
- On occasions when there is no changing of the guard, the tour will include a visit to the horse guard parade.
- Children aged 3-16 years qualify for child tickets.
- The Royal London Morning Tour ends at Trafalgar Square.
Fantastic: 4.5 – 2 reviews
"commenté par un guide très sympathique, qui nous a donné avec un humour so british un aperçu historique et contemporain de la ville. A pris la peine de nous faire des apartés en français quand il sentait que nous etions un peu perdus dans la compréhension de l'anglais"
Print out voucher
Running Time: 3 hours
Royal London Morning Tour
Victoria Coach Station, 164 Buckingham Palace Road, London
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.