100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Harry Potter Warner Bros Studio Tourat Harry Potter Warner Bros Studio Tour, Sun, 31 Dec 2023
From $ 129.20
2. Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour - From Russel Squareat Warner Bros. Studio Tour - Russell Square, Sun, 17 Dec 2023 - Tue, 17 Sep 2024
From $ 137.10
3. ABBA Voyage - Express Coach & Dance Floor Ticketat ABBA Voyage - Express Coach & Concert Ticket (Dance Floor), Sat, 20 Jan 2024
From $ 115.30
4. Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour - From Victoria Stationat Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour , Tue, 12 Dec 2023 - Tue, 17 Sep 2024
From $ 131.40
5. Jack the Ripper Tourat Jack The Ripper Tour, Sat, 9 Dec 2023 - Mon, 16 Sep 2024
From $ 45.00
6. Wartime London: Guided tourat Wartime London: Guided tour, Sat, 9 Dec 2023 - Sat, 30 Mar 2024
From $ 85.70
7. Spy & Espionage London: Guided tourat Spy & Espionage London: Guided tour, Sat, 9 Dec 2023 - Sat, 30 Mar 2024
From $ 85.70
8. Afternoon Tea at The Rubensat Afternoon Tea at The Rubens, Mon, 4 Dec 2023 - Tue, 17 Sep 2024
From $ 58.80
9. Underground London: Walking Tourat Underground London: Walking Tour, Sun, 3 Dec 2023 - Tue, 17 Sep 2024
From $ 33.60
10. Stonehenge Expressat Stonehenge Express, Sun, 3 Dec 2023 - Tue, 17 Sep 2024
From $ 68.70
Hard Rock Tour of London – Morning
Join a real guided tour for hard rock fans and early birds: A Hard Rock Tour of London! You're taken through the city, where you see places related to The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, The Who, Jimi Hendrix, David Bowie and more! You also visit London's only rock museum 'The Vault' and eat a delicious lunch with an included drink of your choice inside the first ever Hard Rock Cafe in London.
- Visit locations relating to The Beatles, David Bowie and more
- Eat a two-course lunch at the world's first Hard Rock Cafe
- Get a private tour of London's only rock museum 'The Vault'
- Discover the story behind iconic songs and bands
- Learn about hard rock from your guide
- Drink a soft drink, a cup of tea or coffee to your lunch
- Listen to a rock soundtrack on board the bus
- Get a combined bus and walking tour
- Hear every word with your personal headset
What can I expect?
Calling all early birds! It's time to get your rock 'n' roll on! This guided Hard Rock Tour of London combines a bus tour with walking, rock music and a delicious lunch at the original Hard Rock Cafe in London!
Onboard the bus you hear all about important hard rock places in London. You see where the final Beatles concert ever was held, you pass by the place, where The Rolling Stones made their first album independently - and you hear fascinating stories about David Bowie, right on the street where everyone who was anyone picked up their colourful clothes. Bowie was no exception!
You also see places related not just to hard rock but to music in general: For example, you see the home where Barry, Robin and Maurice Gibb of The Bee Gees composed and lived.
Then it's time to visit a truly special museum as you get a private tour of London's only rock museum - The Vault. Here you can find instruments, which used to belong to famous musicians such as Gene Simmons from KISS, Sting from The Police and Jimi Hendrix. You can also find John Lennon's glasses, one of Madonna's outfits from one of her most famous tours and pictures of musicians, who have visited Hard Rock Cafe - among them is Ringo Starr.
On June 14th, 1971, the first Hard Rock Cafe in the world opened on Old Park Lane in London. When the bus- and walking tour ends, you enter this historic hard rock cafe, take a seat and enjoy a delicious two-course lunch with a drink of your choice. Make sure to look around at the interior - if you pay close enough attention, you can see Eric Clapton’s red Fender Leader II guitar hanging near the bar.
How does it work?
Your e-ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Show the ticket on your mobile phone or bring a printed copy with you.
- The tour includes walking sections so please bring comfortable shoes.
- Due to the nature of the subject the tour contains adult themes, so please use parental discretion.
- Small bags can be stored on board the coach during the walking sections of the tour.
- No hot drinks or hot food are allowed on board the coach. Cold drinks and cold food are allowed.
Is this suitable for me?
If you're an early bird who loves rock music, this is a must-try tour for you!
What’s not included?
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
Book From $ 74.10
Mobile voucher accepted
Running Time: 4 hours 15 minutes
- VIP early acccess and a private tour of London's only rock museum 'The Vault'.
- A two-course lunch at the world’s first Hard Rock Cafe.
- A soft drink, tea or coffee to your lunch.
- A bus tour through London.
- Rock soundtrack on board the bus.
- A live guide with expertise in rock.
- Walking tour in some sections.
- Personal audio headset.
- Free Wi-Fi on the bus.
- USB charger at every seat.
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday: 9 A.M. (boarding at 8:45 P.M.).
Hard Rock Tour of London – Morning
Marble Arch Great Cumberland Place Marylebone London W1H 7DL
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.