1. Madame Tussauds London: Priority entrance
From $ 31.8
From $ 31.8
From $ 57.2
From $ 35.2
From $ 93.3
From $ 61.2
From $ 48.2
From $ 39.8
From $ 38.1
From $ 68
From $ 51.3
Skip the line to the London Eye and enjoy a glass of champagne on your ride - there's simply no better way to enjoy the incredible views of London! Book your tickets here and save 15%!
- Skip the line to the London Eye
- Book from home and save 15%*
- Take a 30-minute ride on the Ferris wheel
- Hop on the first available champagne capsule
- Enjoy a glass of chilled champagne
- Admire the view of London from over 440 feet above sea level
- Get a free in-experience mini guide
- Get free entrance for a 4D cinema experience
Enjoy the Best View of London with a Glass of Champagne
Buy your London Eye tickets with champagne from home and skip the line to the always popular Ferris wheel! Experience for yourself why the London Eye is one of the most popular attractions in London.
From the iconic Ferris wheel, you can enjoy stunning views of most of London's most famous historic sights, such as Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, St Paul’s Cathedral, Westminster Abbey, and Trafalgar Square. A full turn in one of the 32 enclosed capsules takes approximately 30 minutes, and at the highest point, you will be over 440 feet above sea level. Don't leave London without experiencing the London Eye!
How do I get my tickets?
Soon after you have completed your booking you will receive your e-tickets by email. Please print these out and bring them with you to the London Eye.
When can I use my ride with London Eye?
Show your e-ticket at the entrance and get access to the next available special champagne capsule or book a time more convenient for you on one of the following days.
How often is the special champagne capsule available?
There is one Champagne Experience-capsule every hour from 12 PM until the last rotation of the day with the capacity for 20 people. On Saturdays there is one Champagne Experience-capsule every 30 minutes from 11:30 AM until the last rotation of the day.
Do I need to bring ID to the London Eye?
Yes, when you collect your tickets at the London Eye, you need to show a valid picture ID together with the credit card used to purchase the tickets. You may be denied access to the London Eye if you fail to show a valid picture ID and credit card on demand.
How long are my tickets valid?
Your tickets are valid one month from the specified date.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children ages 3-15. Children ages 0-2 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
What will children be served?
Children will be served an orange juice and a goodie bag instead of champagne.
- *The discount is compared to the price at the door.
- On weekends, holidays and bank holidays, there may be a line at the Fast-Track entrance to the Ferris wheel, but the line will be shorter than the regular lines to the box office for those without pre-booked tickets.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
London Eye: see opening hours here.