100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Londonat Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off London , Th, 2 Feb 2023 - Th, 1 Feb 2024
From $ 41.90
2. Churchill's War Roomsat Churchill's War Rooms, Fri, 3 Feb 2023 - Sun, 31 Dec 2023
From $ 90.30
3. Afternoon Tea at The Rubensat Afternoon Tea at The Rubens, Tue, 7 Feb 2023 - Th, 23 Nov 2023
From $ 59.20
4. Majestic London Tourat Majestic London Tour, Th, 9 Feb 2023 - Th, 23 Nov 2023
From $ 115.00
5. Royal London Morning Tourat Royal London Morning Tour, Th, 9 Feb 2023 - Th, 23 Nov 2023
From $ 48.80
6. Harry Potter Film Locationsat Harry Potter Film Locations, Th, 9 Feb 2023 - Th, 23 Nov 2023
From $ 33.40
7. Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour - From Victoria Stationat Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour , Sun, 5 Feb 2023 - Th, 23 Nov 2023
From $ 128.70
8. 2-in-1: Madame Tussauds & London Eyeat 2-in-1: Madame Tussauds & London Eye, Th, 2 Feb 2023 - Th, 1 Feb 2024
From $ 69.50
9. London Eyeat London Eye - Timed Ticket, Th, 2 Feb 2023 - Th, 1 Feb 2024
From $ 43.00
10. 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & London Dungeonat 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & London Dungeon, Th, 2 Feb 2023 - Th, 1 Feb 2024
From $ 83.40
London by Night
The London By Night Tour has been especially designed to show you the very best of London's famous landmarks, all beautifully lit up in the night sky. The tour takes place from a classic London Bus with an open top, so you can get a great view of the city.
- Enjoy a guided tour around London
- Experience London by night
- See London's famous landmarks lit up at night
Experience London by Night
This is a spectacular guided tour to some of London's very best sights with the evening sky as the backdrop.
On this tour you'll get to experience all of London's famous buildings such as Big Ben, The Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, The London Eye, The Tower of London, Royal Albert Hall and many others.
The tour is operated in English.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts by the bus stop next to the Ritz Hotel close to the Green Park underground station.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 1.5 hour.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 5-15. Children from age 0-4 are free, when accompanied by a paying adult.
Infant 0-4 (free)
Fantastic: 4.6 – 30 reviews
"Het was een hele leuke ervaring om na twee dagen te voet Londen te hebben verkend, alle hotspots met de bus nog eens te bekijken. Dankzij de gids die ons 1,5 boeide met leuke verhalen was het een erg geslaagde ervaring."
Anne Fri, 28 Oct 2022
"Wear warm clothes"
Book From $ 25.50
Change date free of charge Change date free of charge
You can now change your booked date free of charge! Simply use the form under Contact Us or send us an email to let us know the new date no later than 5 days before your booked date
Print out voucher
Running Time: 2 hours
April - 14 September: Departs daily from: 7:30 PM, 8:00 PM, 9:15 PM, 9:45 PM. 15 September - March: Departs daily from: 7:30 PM.
London by Night
150 Piccadilly London W1J 9BR
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.