100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour - From Victoria Stationat Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour , Tue, 26 Sep 2023 - Sat, 13 Jul 2024
From $ 129.30
2. 2-in-1: Madame Tussauds & London Eyeat 2-in-1: Madame Tussauds & London Eye, Sat, 23 Sep 2023 - Sun, 22 Sep 2024
From $ 79.20
3. Madame Tussauds Londonat Madame Tussauds London: Priority entrance, Sat, 23 Sep 2023 - Sun, 22 Sep 2024
From $ 43.30
4. London Eyeat London Eye - Timed Ticket, Sat, 23 Sep 2023 - Sun, 22 Sep 2024
From $ 38.10
5. 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & Cruiseat 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & Cruise, Sat, 23 Sep 2023 - Sun, 22 Sep 2024
From $ 105.70
6. Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour - From Russel Squareat Warner Bros. Studio Tour - Russell Square, Tue, 26 Sep 2023 - Sat, 13 Jul 2024
From $ 134.90
7. Madame Tussaudsat Madame Tussauds - Offer 2023, Sat, 23 Sep 2023 - Sun, 22 Sep 2024
From $ 38.80
8. Tower of Londonat Tower of London , Sat, 23 Sep 2023 - Sun, 31 Dec 2023
From $ 49.00
9. London Dungeonat London Dungeon: Priority entrance, Sat, 23 Sep 2023 - Sun, 22 Sep 2024
From $ 37.80
10. Westminster Abbeyat Westminster Abbey, Mon, 25 Sep 2023 - Tue, 31 Oct 2023
From $ 31.00
ZSL London Zoo
- Spend a day at the famous ZSL London Zoo
- Visit the more than 760 different species
- Let the kids play in the petting zoo
- Come close to the tigers in Tiger Territory
- Visit the only living rainforest in London
Your ticket is valid for the date you book or up to 30 days afterward.
Experience ZSL London Zoo
Visit the world’s most famous Zoo ZSL London, which has been entertaining it’s visitors since it’s opening in 1847. The zoo is home to more than 760 animal species, big and small, as well as amazing heritage listed building as famous as it’s inhabitants.
Penguins & Gorillas
Visit the penguins on the beach, the largest colony of Humboldt Penguins as they swim, dive and feed. Move through the pathways and end up with the majestic Western Lowland Gorilla, and wander from day into night in London’s only living rainforest.
In 2013 ZSL London Zoo is turning into an amazing Tiger Territory. You will be able to explore the lush world of the Sumatran Tiger in the heart of London. The Tiger Territory takes you closer than ever to the natural environment of one of nature's most awesome predators.
Children's Petting Zoo
Here you can meet your favourite farm animals like sheep, cows, pigs, goats and chickens in this hands-on petting zoo, but you can also get close to some less common animal species like llamas and alpacas.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-15. Children from age 0-2 are free, when accompanied by a paying adult.
Infant 0-2 (free)
Fantastic: 4.5 – 34 reviews
"Brugte hele dagen i parken. Så meget at se, genial formidling af dyrene og spændende anlæg."
"Der Zoo ist riesig und es gibt viel zu sehen. Wir hatten einen tollen Tag den wir so schnell nicht vergessen werden."
Book From $ 29.30
Print out voucher
Save time – Skip the line
ZSL London Zoo
Regent's Park London NW1 4RY
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.