100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Gatwick Expressat , Fri, 17 Jan 2020 - Fri, 17 Jul 2020
From $ 26.60
2. Gatwick Airport Trainat , Fri, 17 Jan 2020 - Fri, 17 Jul 2020
From $ 17.00
3. Heathrow Expressat , Fri, 17 Jan 2020 - Sun, 31 May 2020
From $ 30.30
4. Stansted National Express Coachat , Fri, 17 Jan 2020 - Fri, 17 Jul 2020
From $ 15.40
5. Gatwick National Express Coachat , Fri, 17 Jan 2020 - Fri, 17 Jul 2020
From $ 14.20
6. Luton National Express Coachat , Fri, 17 Jan 2020 - Fri, 17 Jul 2020
From $ 17.00
7. Luton Airport Thameslinkat , Fri, 17 Jan 2020 - Fri, 17 Jul 2020
From $ 24.50
8. 2-in-1: Madame Tussauds & London Eyeat 2-in-1: Madame Tussauds & London Eye, Wed, 22 Jan 2020 - Sat, 16 Jan 2021
From $ 53.00
9. Madame Tussauds London: Priority entranceat Madame Tussauds London: Priority entrance, Fri, 17 Jan 2020 - Sat, 16 Jan 2021
From $ 32.00
10. Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tourat Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour , Mon, 20 Jan 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 90.90
Enjoy fast and easy transportation into London from Stansted Airport! No collection or exchange needed, just prebook your train ticket for the Stansted Express and board the train right after you land! Our tickets are flexible, your return ticket is valid for a whole month.
- Get into London quickly and easily with Stansted Express
- No collection or exchange needed, you board the train right away
- The travel time is just 45 minutes
- Return tickets valid for a whole month after outbound travel
- Children under age 5 travel for free
What can I expect?
How long does the train ride take?
The train ride between Stansted Airport and Liverpool Street Station takes 45 minutes.
How does it work?
When booking your tickets, select the date that you would like to first use your train tickets as the "valid from" date. If you book a round-trip ticket, the return journey needs to be within one month of the "valid from" date.
How do I get my tickets?
Soon after you have completed your booking your e-ticket will be send to you by email. Please print it out and bring it with you to London.
- PLEASE NOTE: The Stansted Express service will not be operating on the the following dates: Dec 25, Jan 1, Jan 6, Jan 7, Jan 13, Jan 14, Jan 20, Jan 21, Jan 27, Jan 28. A bus replacement system will operate between Stansted and central London. You can use your train ticket on the buses on these dates.
- On bank holidays the Stansted Express will follow a reduced timetable, and on December 25th the trains do not run.
- It is your responsibility to check the train timetable before your journey, especially the train times to and from the airport for flights that arrive or depart very early in the morning or late at night, or in case there is limited service due to maintenance work, etc.
- We do not offer partial or full refunds for tickets that cannot be used if the train timetable does not fit with your scheduled flight arrival or departure time. If trains are cancelled due to maintenance work etc., then there will always be a replacement bus service offered.
- If you have booked a flight with Ryanair, you might have an opportunity to buy Stansted Express tickets at reduced prices directly from Ryanair. We are not able to answer questions regarding Stansted Express tickets booked with Ryanair.
Are there child rates?
Yes, child rates are available for children between age 5-15. Children from age 0-4 travel free when accompanied by a paying adult. Maximum 4 children per adult.
Fantastic: 4.5 – 515 reviews
Goede reis gehad!!!
"Toen we aankwamen stond gelijk de stansted express klaar... duidelijk wordt je geïnformeerd op de perrons... alleen de terugweg was het erg druk dus konden we niet zitten...dan maar op onze koffers ztten."
Maikel Mon, 21 Oct 2019
"Biglietti x london eye e biglietti per trasferimenti da aeroporti. Tutti perfetto!"
Andrea Mon, 6 Jan 2020
"Every thing was easy"
Gitte Wed, 1 Jan 2020
"Heel makkelijk en comfortabel"
Satish Fri, 20 Dec 2019
Gitte Th, 19 Dec 2019