- PLEASE NOTE: The Stansted Express service will not be operating on the the following dates: Dec 25, Jan 1, Jan 6, Jan 7, Jan 13, Jan 14, Jan 20, Jan 21, Jan 27, Jan 28. A bus replacement system will operate between Stansted and central London. You can use your train ticket on the buses on these dates.
- On bank holidays the Stansted Express will follow a reduced timetable, and on December 25th the trains do not run.
- It is your responsibility to check the train timetable before your journey, especially the train times to and from the airport for flights that arrive or depart very early in the morning or late at night, or in case there is limited service due to maintenance work, etc.
- We do not offer partial or full refunds for tickets that cannot be used if the train timetable does not fit with your scheduled flight arrival or departure time. If trains are cancelled due to maintenance work etc., then there will always be a replacement bus service offered.
- If you have booked a flight with Ryanair, you might have an opportunity to buy Stansted Express tickets at reduced prices directly from Ryanair. We are not able to answer questions regarding Stansted Express tickets booked with Ryanair.