Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in US dollars
You pay in dollars with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Afternoon Tea at The Rubensat Afternoon Tea at The Rubens, Wed, 20 Nov 2019 - Mon, 2 Mar 2020
From $ 61.70
2. Bateaux London Dinner Cruiseat Bateaux London Dinner Cruise, Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 116.20
3. Afternoon Tea at The Milestone Hotelat Afternoon Tea at The Milestone Hotel , Wed, 20 Nov 2019 - Mon, 2 Mar 2020
From $ 67.80
4. Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tourat Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour , Th, 21 Nov 2019 - Sun, 26 Jan 2020
From $ 99.20
5. Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus Londonat Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus London , Wed, 20 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 49.60
6. Planet Hollywood Londonat Planet Hollywood London, Wed, 20 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Dec 2019
From $ 27.70
7. Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Londonat Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off London , Wed, 20 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Dec 2019
From $ 28.60
8. Harry Potter Film Locationsat Harry Potter Film Locations, Th, 21 Nov 2019 - Mon, 30 Mar 2020
From $ 38.30
9. Arsenal FC Stadium Tourat Arsenal FC Stadium Tour, Wed, 20 Nov 2019 - Mon, 2 Mar 2020
From $ 32.90
10. Kensington Palaceat Kensington Palace, Wed, 20 Nov 2019 - Sat, 29 Feb 2020
From $ 23.30
The Medieval Banquet
- Spend an unforgettable night at The Medieval Banquet
- Let yourself be entertained by Henry VIII and his knights
- Enjoy a 4 course meal with ale and wine
Eat, Drink & Dance at The Medieval Banquet
Centrally located just two minutes from Tower Bridge and the Tower of London is the historic St Katherine Docks located alongside the River Thames.
Come join us and Henry VIII and his knights, troubadours, magicians, jugglers and medieval tumblers for a 4-course meal with ale and wine brought to your table by the dancing wenches.
There will be plenty of entertainment and many opportunities to dance, sing and bang your fist on the table and shout for your wench to bring more food and drink!
You can see the menu here.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to The Medieval Banquet.
As a theatrical experience, at 7:45 PM the performers will have taken to the stage. By this point it is adviced that you have found your seats although we do provide for late entry. You may wish to come early to take advantage of the well stocked bar or to hire out a medieval costume or mingle with the other guests.
The entertaining and feasting ends at approximately 10:30 PM and we stay open till 11:30 PM. The bar is open and there is music and dancing and you can meet with the cast.
The Medieval Banquet is primarily an adult geared venue. However, due to attractive nature of the theme it is appealing to children also. We always welcome children, with free entry to children under 4.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children under 18. Children under 4 enjoy free entry, when accompanied by a paying adult.
Fantastic: 4.5 – 19 reviews
"The show was fantastic and food very good. The kids & adults love it. We have only a small problem when asking to have some more ice and the waitress said ran out of ice."
"Nice activity with the kids, the characters spoke to them in period, questioning them how we got to London, what is a plane etc. Food was pretty good for the venue, I would definitely recommend for a fun evening. Very talented enterainers."
Rosemary, Mount kisco
"Alles in allem war es eine tolle Erfahrung. Geeignet für Jung und Alt und alles was dazwischen liegt. Das Essen könnte etwas besser sein und es war auf jeden Fall genug Essen da, aber wir sind ja nicht wegen des Essens nach London geflogen. Die Bedienung ist top und die Unterhaltung sowieso!"
Monica, St. gallen