100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. 2-in-1: Madame Tussauds & London Eyeat 2-in-1: Madame Tussauds & London Eye, Wed, 22 Mar 2023 - Th, 21 Mar 2024
From $ 67.30
2. Madame Tussauds Londonat Madame Tussauds London: Priority entrance, Wed, 22 Mar 2023 - Th, 21 Mar 2024
From $ 46.10
3. London Eyeat London Eye - Timed Ticket, Wed, 22 Mar 2023 - Th, 21 Mar 2024
From $ 43.50
4. 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & Cruiseat 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & Cruise, Wed, 22 Mar 2023 - Th, 21 Mar 2024
From $ 80.70
5. 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & London Dungeonat 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & London Dungeon, Wed, 22 Mar 2023 - Th, 21 Mar 2024
From $ 80.70
6. Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Londonat Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off London , Wed, 22 Mar 2023 - Wed, 20 Mar 2024
From $ 40.60
7. Tower of Londonat Tower of London , Th, 23 Mar 2023 - Fri, 21 Jul 2023
From $ 44.70
8. SEA LIFE London Aquarium: Priority entranceat SEA LIFE London Aquarium: Priority entrance, Wed, 22 Mar 2023 - Th, 21 Mar 2024
From $ 37.80
9. London Dungeonat London Dungeon: Priority entrance, Wed, 22 Mar 2023 - Th, 21 Mar 2024
From $ 37.40
10. London Eye: Fast-Trackat London Eye: Fast-Track Timed Ticket, Wed, 22 Mar 2023 - Th, 21 Mar 2024
From $ 67.80
Visit the beautiful Kensington Palace in the heart of London, a place filled with secret stories. Kensington Palace has been home to many royals from Queen Mary to Princess Diana and has long served as the stage for some of Britain's most sizzling drama. The place is bursting with history and has lots of activities for the whole family!
- Visit Kensington Palace
- Explore the Queen's apartments through an interactive trail
- Learn about Queen Victoria's extraordinary life
- Talk a walk in the beautiful Palace Gardens
- Experience the popular the 'Diana: Her Fashion Story’ exhibition
- Enjoy entry to exhibition is included in your admissions ticket
What can I expect?
Visit Kensington Palace
Kensington Palace was built as a royal home for William III & Mary II. Following the £12m representation project new intriguing visitor routes connect the fabulous State Rooms and reveal the surprising stories of many of the palace’s inhabitants over the centuries.
Go back in time 300 years to Queen Mary’s Kensington Palace. Explore the Queen’s apartments through an exciting new interactive family trail. Find out where the secret door is and learn how many mattresses Queen Mary use to sleep on.
Experience the Exhibition 'Diana: Her Fashion Story’
See the evolution of the Princess’s style, from the demure, romantic outfits of her first public appearances, to the glamour, elegance and confidence of her later life.
Don’t miss this extraordinary collection of garments and extremely popular exhibition, including the iconic velvet gown, Princess Diana famously wore at the White House when she danced with John Travolta.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to Kensington Palace.
- Please note that longer lines may occur while the Diana: Her Fashion Story’ exhibition runs at Kensington Palace.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 5-15. Children under age 5 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Fantastic: 4.3 – 18 reviews
"Fascinating! Easy tour with great information from the staff. Well kept and managed facilities. Beautiful!!!"
Book From $ 22.10
Change date free of charge Change date free of charge
You can now change your booked date free of charge! Simply use the form under Contact Us or send us an email to let us know the new date no later than 5 days before your booked date
Print out voucher
Save time – Skip the line
- Enjoy access to the exhibition (included in your admissions ticket)
Kensington Gardens London W8 4PX
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.