Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in US dollars
You pay in dollars with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tourat Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour , Th, 21 Nov 2019 - Sun, 26 Jan 2020
From $ 99.20
2. Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus Londonat Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus London , Tue, 19 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 49.60
3. Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Londonat Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off London , Tue, 19 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Dec 2019
From $ 28.60
4. Hampton Court Palaceat Hampton Court Palace, Tue, 19 Nov 2019 - Sat, 29 Feb 2020
From $ 32.40
5. Warwick Castle, Stratford, Oxford and Cotswoldsat Warwick Castle, Stratford, Oxford and Cotswolds, Th, 21 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 87.90
6. Stonehenge Expressat Stonehenge Express, Th, 21 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 73.70
7. Stonehenge and Bathat Stonehenge and Bath, Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Mon, 30 Mar 2020
From $ 103.40
8. Royal London Morning Tourat Royal London Morning Tour, Tue, 19 Nov 2019 - Mon, 2 Mar 2020
From $ 47.20
9. Afternoon London Tourat Afternoon London Tour, Th, 21 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 111.90
10. Majestic London Tourat Majestic London Tour, Wed, 20 Nov 2019 - Tue, 25 Feb 2020
From $ 119.80
Visit the beautiful Kensington Palace in the heart of London, a place filled with secret stories. Kensington Palace has been home to many royals from Queen Mary to Princess Diana and has long served as the stage for some of Britain's most sizzling drama. The place is bursting with history and has lots of activities for the whole family!
- Visit Kensington Palace
- Explore the Queen's apartments through an interactive trail
- Learn about Queen Victoria's extraordinary life
- Talk a walk in the beautiful Palace Gardens
- Experience the popular the 'Diana: Her Fashion Story’ exhibition
- Enjoy entry to exhibition is included in your admissions ticket
What can I expect?
Visit Kensington Palace
Kensington Palace was built as a royal home for William III & Mary II. Following the £12m representation project new intriguing visitor routes connect the fabulous State Rooms and reveal the surprising stories of many of the palace’s inhabitants over the centuries.
Go back in time 300 years to Queen Mary’s Kensington Palace. Explore the Queen’s apartments through an exciting new interactive family trail. Find out where the secret door is and learn how many mattresses Queen Mary use to sleep on.
Experience the Exhibition 'Diana: Her Fashion Story’
See the evolution of the Princess’s style, from the demure, romantic outfits of her first public appearances, to the glamour, elegance and confidence of her later life.
Don’t miss this extraordinary collection of garments and extremely popular exhibition, including the iconic velvet gown, Princess Diana famously wore at the White House when she danced with John Travolta.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to Kensington Palace.
- Please note that longer lines may occur while the Diana: Her Fashion Story’ exhibition runs at Kensington Palace.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 5-15. Children under age 5 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Fantastic: 4.2 – 17 reviews
"Fascinating! Easy tour with great information from the staff. Well kept and managed facilities. Beautiful!!!"
Kensigton nice and pieceful
"Nice place in the park, could be even better in summer because they have lovely garden. Costum play was nice surprice. We were too busy to have guided tour, I think that would be good to take for more information and interesting stories."
"A FAIRE ABSOLUMENT."
Print out voucher
Save time – Skip the line
- Enjoy access to the exhibition (included in your admissions ticket)
Kensington Gardens London W8 4PX
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.