Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in US dollars
You pay in dollars with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Gatwick Expressat , Wed, 20 Nov 2019 - Wed, 29 Jan 2020
From $ 26.40
2. Stansted Expressat , Wed, 20 Nov 2019 - Mon, 30 Mar 2020
From $ 25.70
3. Heathrow Expressat , Wed, 20 Nov 2019 - Mon, 30 Mar 2020
From $ 31.20
4. Luton National Express Coachat , Wed, 20 Nov 2019 - Wed, 29 Jan 2020
From $ 16.90
5. Stansted National Express Coachat , Wed, 20 Nov 2019 - Wed, 29 Jan 2020
From $ 15.30
6. Gatwick National Express Coachat , Wed, 20 Nov 2019 - Wed, 29 Jan 2020
From $ 14.10
7. Luton Airport Thameslinkat , Wed, 20 Nov 2019 - Wed, 29 Jan 2020
From $ 23.60
8. Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tourat Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour , Th, 21 Nov 2019 - Sun, 26 Jan 2020
From $ 99.20
9. Madame Tussauds London: Priority entranceat Madame Tussauds London: Priority entrance, Wed, 20 Nov 2019 - Wed, 18 Nov 2020
From $ 31.80
10. 2-in-1: Madame Tussauds & London Eyeat 2-in-1: Madame Tussauds & London Eye, Wed, 20 Nov 2019 - Wed, 18 Nov 2020
From $ 55.30
Gatwick Airport Train
Jump on the Gatwick Thameslink train and get into central London quickly and easily. Your ticket is valid any day of the year! Just skip the line at the ticket machine and hop directly on board, when you arrive. If you want to book a return ticket, you have 30 days from your outbound travel date to use it!
- Skip the line at the ticket machine and board directly
- Fully flexible: Travel at any date of the year!
- Receive your e-tickets directly into your email inbox
- The return ticket can be used any day within a month of outbound travel
- Children under 5 years old travel for free
What can I expect?
Take the Gatwick Thameslink to London
The journey to London Blackfriars takes approximately 35 minutes and the trip to London St. Pancras takes about an hour.
From Blackfriars, Farringdon and St Pancras you can easily take the tube or grab a cab to your final destination such as Piccadilly Circus, Trafalgar Square, Oxford Circus, Covent Garden, Russell Square, Kensington, Bayswater or Paddington.
How does it work?
If you book round trip tickets, the return journey back to Gatwick Airport has to be used within 30 days.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your order is complete, you will receive a confirmation and receipt of your order by email.
- Please note: You must fill in first travel date on the ticket we send you. For example, if you travel from Gatwick Airport the 15th of June 2020, you must write '15th of June 2020' on your ticket.
- Please note: It is your responsibility to check the train timetable before your journey, especially the train times to and from the airport for flights that arrive or depart very early in the morning or late at night, or in case there is a limited service due to maintenance work, etc.
- We are not able to refund (either partial or in full) for tickets that cannot be used if the train timetable does not fit in with your scheduled flight arrival or departure time. If trains are cancelled due to maintenance work etc. then there will always be a replacement bus service offered.
- A ticket for this Gatwick airport train (Thameslink) is not valid on the Gatwick Express.
- On bank holidays, the Gatwick Thameslink will not run as frequently as normal, and on December 25 the Gatwick Thameslink does not run.
Maintenance work until January 2020:
Extensive maintenance and line update works are scheduled from now until at least January 2020. Departure suspensions and reduction of services per hour might occur, mostly during nights and sometime weekends. If a service is not operating for longer periods, a replacement bus service will be in place. Please account for extra time mostly on your way to the airport.
Staff are available at the stations to help you, so please ask them if you have any questions.
You can order a round trip or one-way ticket between Gatwick Airport and any of the central London stations with Thameslink.
Are there child rates for the Gatwick Thameslink?
Yes, child rates are available for children between the ages of 5-15 for the Gatwick Thameslink. Children under age 5 travel free when accompanied by a paying adult (maximum 4 children can travel free for each adult).
Fantastic: 4.4 – 446 reviews
Graziano Fri, 8 Nov 2019
booking and paying
"It was easy to book and pay it took me minutes to organize this connecting trip . Will certainly use it again if l visit UK again. Jacquelyn"
Jacquelyn a, Gilroy
efficient and fast
"Getting off the airplane and into London was efficient and smooth using this train. The only problem I had was to figure out that the ticket lets you in directly to the platform: you just have to present the ticket to the guard. At first i thought it was a voucher one had to use to redeem an actual ticket; indeed mine was just a print-out, whereaseveryone was scanning their ticket. I am glad i asked the guard who let me in."
Print out voucher
Save time – Skip the line
- Flexible ticket for the Gatwick Thameslink
- No collection or exchange necessary, board the train when you land!
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.