Jump on the Heathrow Express and get into London fast and easy. You can choose to get a return or one-way ticket between Heathrow Airport and Paddington Station in London with the Heathrow Express. The journey takes approx. 20 min.
Special offer! Children travel for free on Heathrow Express! All children between age 5 and 15 needs a valid ticket(€ 0,-)
From Paddington Station you can easily take the tube, a bus or crab a cab to your final destination, such as Piccadilly Circus, Oxford Circus, Trafalgar Square, Covent Garden, Notting Hill and more.
Why book with us?
Book your Heathrow Express tickets here and save time.
- E-tickets directly into your mailbox
- Skip the line by the ticket machine at the station
- Ticket categories: adult/child, one-way or return
- Children under 5 years old are free when accompanied by an adult
- The ticket works in an optional direction to or from Healthrow to Paddington Station
How do I book my tickets for the Heathrow Express?
When booking your tickets: Pick the 'valid from' date as the date you will use the train tickets. If you book return tickets, the return journey back to Heathrow Airport has to be used within 28 days from the date you have chosen.
Please note that you will receive 1 train ticket for each booking no matter how many you book for.
How do I use my tickets?
- Print out our e-ticket, which will be sent to your email (from: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Outbound journey: Show your ticket's bar code on the right side to the train staff.
- Homebound journey: If you have booked a return tickets you just keep the same e-tickets for the trip back to Healthrow Airport and show the bar code on the ticket.
Can I get children's tickets for the Heathrow Express?
Yes, you can purchase children's tickets for the Heathrow Express. Children's tickets are available for children between age 5-15. Children under age 5 travel for free, when accompanied by a paying adult. (Up to 4 children can travel free each adult).
- Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive a confirmation by email. You will receive your e-tickets in a seperate email. Please print this out and bring it with you on your trip.
- Please note: It is your responsibility to check the train timetable before your journey, especially the train times to and from the airport for flights that arrive or depart very early in the morning or late at night, or in case there is a limited service due to maintenance work etc.
- On bank holidays the Heathrow Express will not run as frequently as normal, and on December 25 the Healthrow Express doesn't run.
Fantastic 4.7Result from 3 customer reviews
A very efficient and expedient way to maneuver your way to downtown London from Heathrow Airport. Booking in advance was most helpful making our experience enjoyable and relatively stress free. Would definitely recommend this to other travellers.
I thought it was very user friendly to book on line. The only quiry l have is that it showed 33.20as the price and l wasn't sure if that was pounds or aud doars. My taxi driver thought it sounded to expensive as it is usually 20 pounds.
I found the train modern and clean. It was comfortable and fast but you really have to be there early to find a available luggage space as it was limited. I would recommend it to anyone and it takes you so close to terminal 3 with ease.
Bought the tickets online and got it on the mail very fast! only 20 minutes by train from the airport to the center of London! Great deal, did not have to think buying the tickets in the airport or waiting in the line. This is a wonderful option, if you are for the first time in London and would like to relax and concentrate on finding the places you want to visit . Would recommend the website!